Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #1381 (permalink)
SAMCRO
SGT. AT ARMS

SAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

lol I couldn't believe what Nigel said during the Richards vs Bennett match. Nigel actually said "I've always wanted to see Maria's pussy" lol i nearly lost it. Nigel reminds me of Jerry Lawler from the 90's gushing over the women, but Nigel actually took it a step further. Never heard King actually say he wanted to see a divas pussy before.

Granted it was bleeped out and used out of context since Maria was dressed as a cat. But i still couldn't believe he said that.

Last edited by SAMCRO : 10-13-2012 at 11:47 PM.
SAMCRO is offline   Reply With Quote