Wrestling Forum banner

This whole Kaitlyn was attacked angle is effin stupid...

8K views 55 replies 43 participants last post by  tducey 
#1 ·
We all know Eve did it ffs..

Personally I think it was Rikishi and he did it for the Rock.

#42 ·
I agree, although Layla and Kaitlyn aren't great actors.

My money is on Aksana now p. What I like about this storyline is that its almost impossible to get who was the attacker.

Anyway, have you guys seen the picture Paige twitted with a blonde wig?

#48 ·
This storyline is not that bad but Kaitlyn's acting is making it worst. She has bad timing with her expressions and that is the only downside to the storyline. I have a feeling Eve was the attacker but if they pull a swerve like the "I did it for The Rock" then it better be good. Lol...

#50 ·
It looks like we are witnessing the greatest storyline ever, so much excitement. Expect a big blow off in this storyline and many special appearances by many blond people.
Biggest storyline eva

#51 ·
i want it to be one of the nxt divas, give them a push and maybe create a new feud within the division. or maybe a returning diva. i think it was AJ though, her and Katelyn where good friends, then the whole GOAT face incident happened, so maybe Aj wanted revenge and decided to cost katilyn a divas title match, allows for AJ to get back into the ring and finally relinquish her appalling stint as a GM.
knowing the creative team it will end up being josh Matthews or santino reviving the hellish
"santina" persona.
either way any coverage is good coverage, just wish they would actually introduce some divas in the division that are not all just about the fake boobs and phony asses. who knows maybe creative might listen to us...then again thats about as likely as Stephanie actually being good at her job.

#52 ·
It's been pretty bad, but what can you expect from a Divas angle? You can't put all of the blame WWE though, because it was acted very poorly by the performers, especially Kaitlyn, but then again that could be attributed to WWE for putting a very green and almost unknown performer (to the crowd) into such a storyline.

#55 ·
Love how everyone is forgetting about Natalya! Remember how Natalya was on commentary saying how Kaitlyn won the battle royal by a fluke and that she didn't deserve the title shot? I'm hoping it's Natalya!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.