Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #76 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
Am I the only here who after reading her story and watching her video said "WHERE THE FUCK ARE HER PARENTS?"
no i was

there's a difference between how guys and girls take bullying like this. young girls are just incredibly sensitive to absolutely everything (i should know, my sister's 15.) They don't understand that there is another day, that it's not all that bad. but by the sounds of this, it was just unrelenting crap from some terrible people each and every day, and that will break most young teen girls. you can say oh man up or she was selfish, but a 14 year old girl is very different to a 14 year old boy.