Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #57 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I completely agree. However, his situation I think had drugs involved but there is far worse "bullying" that people experience past high school years (racial profiling, police brutality, hate crimes, etc.).
That doesn't change the fact that he stuck it out and branched out into the world despite people's vitriol towards him growing up, though. Last I read was that he got involved with drugs while in college. At least he gave it a shot, and while it's extremely sad that he had to self medicate, he probably wasn't the best example I could've used.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRavage View Post
You're still not understanding depression. It's a chemical imbalance, it can be circumstantial but it can happen to people with an absolutely great life. Chemicals in the brain going wrong, not an inability to man up

Sent from my ST18i using VerticalSports.Com App
So she had a circumstantial chemical imbalance brought about by her flashing her chest on camera and then "hooking up" with a boy who had a girlfriend a year after the first incident. Okay, I still don't feel sorry for her.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 10-13-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote