Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself
View Single Post
post #56 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 06:49 PM
SandyRavage
HE TOOK MY GIMMICK!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
I understand depression caused by real world events.

Like losing a son or a daughter to enemy fire.

A deployed service member not being able to talk to his or her family on Christmas day.

Things that are out of your own hands. I'm an okay looking guy, but I wasn't spared ruthlessness at the hands of people who perceived that they were better than me. It happens. I did some stupid shit when I was younger that stayed on people's minds for years. You know what happened? I sucked it up, I graduated, and currently keep in touch with all of about 3 people from my graduating class.

I'm not trying to sound cold, but I really couldn't give any less of a fuck about this girl than I do right now. Absolutely no concept of worse things going on in the world. Society is becoming so soft that every single time something like this happens it's someone else's fault because they said something mean. Fuck her.

Tragic is something like Matthew Sheppard getting bullied growing up, being strong enough to deal with it, and then getting brutally murdered.
You're still not understanding depression. It's a chemical imbalance, it can be circumstantial but it can happen to people with an absolutely great life. Chemicals in the brain going wrong, not an inability to man up

Sent from my ST18i using VerticalSports.Com App

SOS-Sheepy 'o Shaggerty

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome