Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Heard about this from TYT,Sad.Bullying isn't supposed to be taken lightly,It really effects people and as you can see even gets some to take their own lives.I myself used to get horribly bullied as a kid and would get beat allot,It has changed me and made me into the somewhat bitter man I am today.Sad though,For me the years of me getting bullied only made me stronger,Bullying never gave me thoughts of suicide they only gave me thoughts of becoming stronger to the point where nobody ever bullies me ever again and I did achieve this in my early teenage years.Its a shame this girl didn't have that thought,Would have saved her.

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote