Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #6775 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 04:32 PM
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Chikara - The Thirteenth Hat

1) Mike Quackenbush vs Green Ant ~ ***

2) Jigsaw vs Kobald ~ **1/4

3) Icarus vs Gran Akuma ~ DUD

4) 3.0 vs Tim Donst/Jakob Hammermeier ~ **

5) Hallowicked vs Archibald Peck ~ ***

6) Ophidian vs Hieracon ~ **3/4

7) Fire Ant/Soldier Ant vs Obariyon/Kodama ~ ***1/4

Couple of note on this show:

~ As every single Chikara show tends to be, this was a boatload of FUN for the majority.

~ Ophidian's new style is underwhelming. He's such a good & interesting talent that seeing him remove lots of his high impact offense for a nerve hold is sort of depressing. He cut a wicked promo though. So that aspect of him grew with the character change.

~ Glad Hieracon was axed right from the start. Never liked him. (crowd didn't either as he was booed constantly during the match)

~ Icarus vs Akuma wasn't even a match. Clearly a tease to only further the story along. Still, they could have done a bit more than stand around.

~ Archibald Peck is king. Who didn't know that already?

~ Main event was good. Not great, but good. I want a rematch though. I know those 4 can REALLY turn it on and have a stellar match.

~ Tim Donst = BAD ASS

~ Green Ant got a huge deal submitting Quack. He's so good for only wrestling, what like, just NOW 3 years? Really don't know who I like more in The Colony: Fire or Green.

~ I loved the opening video with Mantis, Hallowicked, & Delirious in the CAVE. We need more promos like that.

~ VIN GERARD assaulting Gavin & security =

All in all they did what they needed to do. Set up angles in the year nicely, all the while of putting on an entertaining show. Good ol CHIKARA.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome