Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #6773 (permalink)
Bruce L
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Bruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Yeah; I personally have Steel Cage Warfare at ****3/4, Joe/Jay at ****1/2, and Jacobs/Cabana at ****, and don't really care for anything else on the set. I know I like Briscoes/Steenerico, RoH/CZW, and Saints/Prophecy a lot less than most people, but violent, chaotic brawls only really work for me when they're one-on-one or part of a WarGames/Cage of Death type setup. Punk/Rave, I like as part of the overall flow of Manhattan Mayhem, but isolated and put on a compilation with a bunch of other "hardcore" matches it doesn't quite hold up.