Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook a WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #38 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Rebook a WrestleMania

WrestleMania 21

World Heavyweight Championship (Triple-Threat Match)

Triple H (c) vs Randy Orton vs Batista

This would have been the implosion of Evolution as we know it with Triple H coming in as World Heavyweight Champion, and Orton somehow getting into this match with Batista still turning on HHH since he won the Rumble, and then you would have yourselves a Triple-Threat for the World Heavyweight Championship with Batista going over still, by pinning Triple H, to set up Batista vs Orton at Backlash 2005

WWE Championship

John Cena vs Kurt Angle (c)

I would have had Angle win the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble 2005 by pinning JBL, to set up Angle vs Big Show at No Way Out 2005 with Angle retaining the title and then Cena becoming the new #1 Contender for Angle's WWE Championship with Cena going over Angle

Grudge Match

Big Show vs JBL

This would be a Grudge Match stemming from the Royal Rumble with JBL losing the WWE Championship and he feels that Big Show cost him the WWE Championship, so he attacks Big Show for weeks on end leading up to Mania 21, and then Big Show takes out Cabinet members one by one until JBL is the only one left standing

The Undertaker vs Chris Jericho (Inter-Promotional Match)

How I would set this one up would be that I would have had Jericho focus on doing something big for Mania 21 and that he wants to do what no other man has even attempted to do, no other man has even come close to doing and that is face The Undertaker at WrestleMania 21 and Jericho ends up becoming obsessed with Taker to the point where he wants to get inside Taker's head signalling Jericho's heel turn and Taker playing his mind games on Jericho in the build-up leading to Mania 21

Shawn Michaels vs Eddie Guerrero (Inter-Promotional Match)

This would be an inter-promotional match-up, a respect match between 2 faces and how it would start off would be at the Royal Rumble in 2005 with Eddie eliminating HBK from the Rumble and then HBK wanting to challenge Eddie to a match at Mania 21 to prove just who the better man truly is between them and that HBK wants to return the favor to Eddie by beating him at Mania 21

Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Edge vs Christian vs Shelton Benjamin vs Kane vs Benoit vs Muhammad Hassan

I would have taken Jericho out of MITB and put in Muhammad Hassan who was one of the biggest heels in WWE at that time back in 2005 and I would have added him into this match but Edge would still go over in this match regardless

United States Championship

Orlando Jordan (c) vs Rey Mysterio

Orlando should have been on the card for Mania 21 and if he were, and he were defending the US Championship, what better opponent for him to face than Rey Mysterio?

WWE Women's Championship

Trish Stratus (c) vs Christy Hemme w/Lita

The only thing that I would change about this match-up would be that I would have had Christy go over Trish at Mania, but then setting up Lita's eventual heel turn by her turning heel on Christy

Piper's Pit with The Rock

On Piper's Pit instead of Austin being the guest, I would have had it be The Rock who would have shown up and then having Piper and Rock in the same ring at the same time would have been even better
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote