Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This whole Kaitlyn was attacked angle is effin stupid...

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Minka
Learning to break kayfabe

Minka
Default Eve Is Innocent...Sort of

I'm going to try to come up with a plausible answer/explanation to the Kaitlyn's attacker storyline.

WWE depicts Eve as an intelligent yet conniving woman. She wouldn't keep a blonde wig in her bag a month after Kaitlyn was attacked. I think either Teddy/Kaitlyn/Layla framed her or Eve purposely put the blonde wig in her bag to throw out the suspicion that the attacker ISN'T actually blonde. Thus protecting whoever she hired to do the job who IS blonde.

The only person/diva that would make sense in this scenario is Summer Rae. Summer has had a taste of power by being the GM of FCW and perhaps she wants to regain that type of power and claim some sort of position on Smackdown. Eve gives Summer an opportunity to get said power (Teddy's position) if she attacks Kaitlyn at NOC. She accepts and Eve wins the Butterfly Belt.

Unfortunately, Kaitlyn had video footage showing that a blonde attacked her. Eve then decides to put the blame on the first blonde diva she could think of, her tag team partner, Beth Phoenix. Eve suspends Beth and passes the blame onto Teddy as she continues to plant the seeds of doubt into Booker T's mind about trusting Teddy Long.

Later, Eve puts the blonde wig in her bag so it would be visible to see. Aksana is in the divas locker room crying over Cesaro and spots it. She tells Kaitlyn and Layla who storm into Booker T's office to report the news while Eve walks in showing him a blonde wig she "found" in Teddy's things.

At this point, Eve wants to frame Teddy so Booker T fires him and showers her with praise about being right about Teddy. She then suggests that a good friend of hers, Summer, should get Teddy's position. Booker hires Summer while Teddy/Kaitlyn/Layla piece things together. At the end, Kaitlyn's footage undergoes a CSI style clean up and Summer and Eve are found guilty and Booker fires them.

I know a lot of you don't care about this storyline but I seriously hope Eve isn't the actual attacker.

I Support the WWE Divas and the Smackdown! Brand
Minka is offline   Reply With Quote