Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nostalgia-filled old wrestling video game thread.

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
kopitelewis
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

kopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Nostalgia-filled old wrestling video game thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
Probably wise to stop they yeah, haha. Mayhem I think was the only wrestling game I never got back then. I had all of the WCW N64 games, all of the WWF games on both consoles but something about that game didn't make me want it. I think it's because I couldn't stand Thunder, I couldn't play it for some reason and ended up button bashing the hell of it. I can remember getting Mayhem eventually though for a few quid, which one was the one where they literally build Goldberg in the intro?
Haha we did for about a week then it was back to normal. Until we almost killed him with a double suplex, then we stopped for err... again another week.

Kids eh?
kopitelewis is offline   Reply With Quote