Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #60 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

- The 'lol ratingz' brigade. I don't mean the Ratings thread (although it is mostly bollocks) but people who use ratings as an argument about who's the better wrestler. Nobody cares so fuck off you boring shitcunt.

- People repeating the same post/opinion as other people in a thread. This is also called 'stating the fucking obvious'.

- The overuse of the laughing smilies when someone is trying to win an argument. <---Fuck off.

- The term 'GOAT'. Kill it.

- One that really grinds my gears, coming from a grammar Nazi such as myself - people who say 'would of / should of / could of'. It's would HAVE you dunce. I swear 95% of the time I see this travesty. Ugh, I've had a bad day leave me alone.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote