Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?
- The 'lol ratingz' brigade. I don't mean the Ratings thread (although it is mostly bollocks) but people who use ratings as an argument about who's the better wrestler. Nobody cares so fuck off you boring shitcunt.
- People repeating the same post/opinion as other people in a thread. This is also called 'stating the fucking obvious'.
- The overuse of the laughing smilies when someone is trying to win an argument.
- The term 'GOAT'. Kill it.
- One that really grinds my gears, coming from a grammar Nazi such as myself - people who say 'would of / should of / could of'. It's would HAVE you dunce. I swear 95% of the time I see this travesty. Ugh, I've had a bad day leave me alone.
Flatley my dear, I don't Riverdance.