Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote
View Single Post
post #174 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 12:15 PM
BruiserKC
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

King_of_This_World makes me look liberal...never thought I'd say that.

People aren't going to riot if Obama loses...I think we're a bit more advanced than that.

Obama has that "cult of personality" about him. People like him, he's a naturally likeable guy. I'd be fine with sitting down, talking to him and have a beer with the game on TV. I respect him as a person and the office of which he holds, but I don't agree with his political philosophy.

Unfortunately, Biden is an absolute jerk that I have zero respect for. I was scared shitless of the fact that SOB has been one heartbeat away from the Oval Office for the last four years. The way he tried to steamroll Ryan and the moderator in their debate was just pitiful. Granted, Lehrer got the same treatment in his debate, but both Obama and Romney had a hand in doing that and at least for the most part Obama and Romney were halfway respectful to each other. If I was Ryan, I'd have probably told the VP to shut up.

The original heel commentators

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome