Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - First WM XXIX Promotional Poster Released

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 10:06 AM   #47 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500
Default Re: First WM XXIX Promotional Poster Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris22 View Post
Interesting poster, but it's just the first poster remember! I was expecting these 3 to be the main focus anywys, i too agree that it's good to see Cena not in the middle! I don't even care if Punk's not on the poster.
How can anyone call that poster interesting? its just three guys faces zoomed in. Plus the same guys from last year's except Brock is inserted in the middle. Very uncreative and repetitive, about time we get different superstars on the poster and a more creative design. Look at all the posters for old WM's, they all had a special look about them, this year's is very generic. Plus i want to see big stars of this year like Daniel Bryan and Cm punk to be big focuses, or even Sheamus, not two guys who barely show up in the year and one who we've had too many times on posters.

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote