Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #167 (permalink)
King_Of_This_World
Moron

King_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
I thinks it's amazingly fun that you just don't even consider that the large majority of the black vote goes Democrat each election. But, no, lets not even talk about that.. lets steer this entire thing to a race related issue and show our angry confederate waving ignorant side!

Little late to the show, my friend, this was brought up before and put to rest. People are mostly liberal on a wrestling forum because it's mostly younger Americans, and the younger generation is all about social freedom. I'm not going into a ton of detail, I did this before, look for yourself.

Can't really speak for everybody, but me personally I just though this was a place for discussion. Perhaps i'm wrong, but that's what a forum seems to be for to me. Who knows.

As far as the pro-Obama sig's and avatars, it's election season for goodness sakes. When a new movie comes out, such as Batman, people like to use those on here as well to show their appreciation for the things that mean something to them. I don't think an avatar or signature are made to sway opinions, and if someones opinion could so easily be swayed then they really shouldn't vote in the first place.

I'm sorry, you just sound like a butthurt Republican who thinks that Obama's going to lose and is getting an erection over the election. And if you really hold that much of a vendetta over a group of people that you don't give a shit about which direction this country heads, you just want to see some people get saddened by their candidate losing, then you are a fucking sad individual who needs to learn to grow up and let things go.

Is racism allowed here? Because correct me if i'm wrong, but this is just blatant racism. You sound like you have a white hood over your face right now, seriously. Are you some kind of race psychic, who can determine exactly whats going to happen?

Not surprised that this sorta thing entertains someone like you.

You gotta grow the fuck up, man. The racist undertones of your messages are insulting.

What's funny, pathetic, and all together frightening is that i'm sure you actually mean this.

People like you are whats wrong with this country, and listen, it's not your fault. Education is in the shitter in America, obviously you were one of the kids we as a country let down. I feel sorry for you, friend, I truly do.
'Racist' blah blah, same old shit. If you are 'insulted' I truly couldn't care less.

Nobody cares anymore dude, calling people 'racist' for saying it as it is doesn't work anymore. Get some new lines. You even got in a KKK reference, impressive! Bravo to you sir, you really told me

There is nothing 'racist' about saying blacks will riot when Obama loses, an idiot can see its going to happen. Do you seriously think it isn't going to happen?

If so, you poor brainwashed fool. No grip on reality.

And absoutely I want Obama to lose purely to see the reaction from the mainly white liberal supporters, look at how MSN and the liberal media acted when Obama lost the debate, and X that by 100.

Its going to be hilarious Thier 'first black (he is mixed race) president' and 'savour from Bush' kicked out after one term!

King_Of_This_World is offline   Reply With Quote