Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #6771 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Bubz @
Spoiler for Elgin vs Ricahrds:
Well the match was in a much slower pace, they didn't went too crazy with pinfalls and they didn't had the same drama but still a really great main event, loved how Elgin kicked-out at one after Davey's kicks and Steen on commentary was even better than usual here

And here we go with review for Night 2;

Spoiler for PWG BOLA N2 2012 Review:
2012 Battle of Los Angeles Quarter-Final Round Match
Sami Callihan vs. TJ Perkins - ***
Really good opener, both were on fire, an interesting battle IMO and this match was everything you can ask for good way to open your show

Adam Cole vs. Eddie Edwards - ***3/4
Well, this was AWESOME. Cole's work as heel was excellent here with the "Suck My Dick" song . Edwards did a good job too and showed some personality. The wrestling itself was great, really looking forawrd to their match today.

Brian Cage vs. Michael Elgin - ****
Two big guys throwing each other like they were nothing, doing things that people in their sizez shouldn't be doing and the crowd going nuts, should i ask for more?..

Ricochet vs. Roderick Strong - ***
The crowd was almost dead here which hurt the match, wasn't as good as i thought it would but became better towards the end

Six-Man Tag Team Match
Team Statutory (Kyle O'Reilly, Davey Richards, & Joey Ryan) vs. B-Boy, Willie Mack, & Drake Younger - ***1/2
I have no idea what to say about it, words can't describe this match.

2012 Battle of Los Angeles Semi-Final Round Match
Sami Callihan vs. Adam Cole - ***1/4

2012 Battle of Los Angeles Semi-Final Round Match
Michael Elgin vs. Ricochet - ***3/4+
This match was exactly what i wanted this to be. One of the most enjoyable matches i've seen all year.

Six-Man Tag Team Match
Brian Cage & The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. El Generico, Rick Knox, & "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen - ****
Same with the other Six-Man.

2012 Battle of Los Angeles Final Round Match
Adam Cole vs. Michael Elgin - ***3/4
The match was really good, good pinfalls and crowd was really into it. Both were amazing in this tournament and they totally deserve to be in the Main Event. Post-match was great, can't wait to Steen vs Cole, should be pretty awesome.

BOLA 2012 MVP - Michael Elgin.
The show was just.. wow