Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #2418 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

I definitely look forward to seeing how Brazil can cope on home turf. I will want Brazil to do well because they have Sandro (hopefully still captaining the side) in the midfield and in 2 years time he will be even better than he is now if he keeps improving. But I just WANT Argentina to win it (of course if England don't and no doubt they won't come anywhere near) just so the whole "Messi hasn't won a World Cup" can end, a player of his ability deserves the World Cup.

Saying that though, the World Cup in my eyes doesn't define a player like he has in the past, the Champions League is the pinnacle now for any mans career and it's overtaken the World Cup in that respect and Messi we know has won 3 of those now.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote