Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 06:02 AM   #2411 (permalink)
Snowman
Moron

Snowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Do you now? Aww poor you. Why would I show up in an INTERNATIONAL thread when Spurs have won a couple games, nice logic there. Hold on, maybe you actually ARE from Manchester, I don't think I could associate someone from London with that logic.

Nope, they're not. Don't see what Jeffers, Nugent and Heskey prove, they're not good enough either. I've been worried about England's future since as far as I can remember, it's not the poor amount of players they bring through, more the coaching at a younger level, it's a joke.
You know last season when spurs were in the top 3 and you started acting like you know anything about football... Then when spurs failed you ran away and stopped posting because you looked really really stupid, are you going to that again? Because it's kinda hard to take anything you say seriously when you go crying when you're shown up.

As regards to people saying things about Shelvey/Cleverly/Welbeck... Welcome to reality people! All them times you thought England could win anything, if you actually believed in the so called golden generation, if you actually thought England would beat San Marino by 7 well more fool you.

England will never win anything in anybody on this forums lifetime and the quicker people realise that the better. When you realise this you'll see that Clerverly and Welbeck are good enough for our top 15 in the world at best country who, if they actually ever got to a semi-final would be over achieving.

If any of you disagree with my assessment, feel free to point me to all those amazing players that got us so far in tournaments over the last 15 years
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote