Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 05:29 AM   #5476 (permalink)
CGS
Celebrating my first World title

CGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whore

Second time this week he has dived. I await all the 'Bale is ruining football with his diving' articles....oh wait I forgot the media only cares when it's Suarez

Not trying to defend the guy or anything since right now he is definitely the worst of the bunch but over the past week I've seen a bunch of stories of people just complaining about him even though diving was happening long before he arrived in the premier league and other players are still doing it right now. Why are people like Bale and welbeck not getting as much hate when they do it a lot too. Is frigging annoying I gotta say. FA really need to do something about diving so that it stops everyone from doing it.

GOAT STEVIE G