Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - First WM XXIX Promotional Poster Released
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 03:29 AM
JAROTO
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Re: First WM XXIX Promotional Poster Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by will94 View Post
So, how many years do we have to go through this over and over again -- around this time, they start running ads in magazine and around the area featuring the top draws to sell tickets. It's never the actual poster, and it's rarely indicative of the people that will be featured on the event poster.

And yet, every year, everybody who continually fails to grasp this concept of simple marketing whines and bitches about how it can't be the real poster, who's not on it, and how shitty it looks.

Sometimes, I just wonder about people....
I just took a look to the 1st promotional posters of WM26 and WM27 (WM28 doesn't count) and I think they actually give a big hint of what is going to be featured in the event. What I noticed from this 1st promotional poster is that shows less stars than it usually does and it indeed looks more like an official/definite poster than the others. In my opinion clearly gives us the indicative that the main event at WM will be either Rock/Lesnar, Rock/Cena2 or a triple threat between them. Time will tell.

Last edited by JAROTO; 10-13-2012 at 03:43 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome