Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #2163 (permalink)
Sarcasm1
Little Poppa Pump

Sarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

I don't really have a problem with the new playoff system. Things I would change would be that 1 game wildcard to best of 3. Also don't like the idea of having the better season record team start off on the road. I don't see it being tainted if Cards win the WS. If you can't beat the team that is "supposedly" not in the playoffs, then you're not good enough to be the champ.