Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 02:11 AM   #28 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

Elipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

My biggest pet peeve is those who complain about the product, vow to never watch again but are back a few days later, discussing the most recent events and sprawling back into the "I'm never watching again" argument.

Seriously, I've seen quite a few posters (especially after Extreme Rules) who said they were done because the product is shit, yet they be in the RAW discussion thread, faithfully conversating about live events.

And when it's over, they're back to saying "horrible show, I'm done".

Also, that 1 time a few people got offended by WWE's rather humorous portrayal of "Mark" on Are You Serious. How could anybody's feelings be hurt off that?

Another 1 is those with Youtube videos in their sig of them discussing wrestling. Cheap promotion that nobody gives a fuck about. Some of them have a hard time discussing wrestling here and are disliked. What makes them think somebody wants to watch their video and HEAR them rant about the same bullshit they type daily here?
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote