Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno & Seth Rollins.

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 12:03 AM   #21 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno & Seth Rollins.

Luke Harper should be tossed into the mix here. He could be a BEAST if booked correctly in the E.

On the topic of these three, well, it's all about timing. Hero(Ohno) is still pretty fresh. He'll be up whenever. No real hurry. We have Cesaro to keep us happy. Black (Rollins) is NXT champ. Lots as mentioned that and I'll say the same thing, he's running with that and it's a strong sign that the company seems potential in him. I know his mic skills won't OMG WOW most people, but I wouldn't say he's bad. He's managed to be convincing. Danielson recieved the same concerns while he was in development. Look at him now. He's found his confidence. Proving a lot of people wrong that he can deliver on the stick too. Moxley (Ambrose), well he's one that I'm really not sure of right now. He's no doubt got to be the next guy up. Question is when/how/why or flat out what in the heck is he going to do? I know the roster is plenty "thin" atm. That's only because of the less than desirable booking. So either he can be inserted into the mix and possibly thrive. Or he'll get tossed in and LOST. Which would be terrible considering his talent.

I'm not opposed to holding these guys off. Especially if it means they want them to turn into sucesses. Claudio got randomly chucked on tv and luckily it worked. Colt didn't find the same success. Danielson & Punk were debuted well and given time to develop (Punk much moreso). So we'll see what we get here. I'm confident that the WWE has high hopes for all three. That in term, combined with all of their talent, should be enough to show that they can succeed when finally put on the main roster.