Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno & Seth Rollins.

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
Twisted14
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Twisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno & Seth Rollins.

Rollins - Busy being NXT champion and making that worth something. I'd expect him to hold onto it for another couple of months and then when he debuts on the main roster they can use that as one of his selling points.

Ohno - What's wrong with his look? I think he has a great look that would fit well in the WWE.

Ambrose - I think some of you guys are getting your hopes up too much with him by expecting that WWE is waiting to insert him into a major storyline. Him working dark matches is a decent sign but I'm just saying don't bet on that happening. He will have to debut on TV at some point soon, he has been working house shows and dark matches for ages now.
Twisted14 is offline   Reply With Quote