Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #7241 (permalink)
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Brye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
You talking about the Beat the Clock match that took place on the very last 05 Raw? Yeah, that was a good match just a bit short.

And from Cena's 05 matches, the Vengeance triple threat was great too and I also enjoyed the Unforgiven match with Angle but not so much the SVS rematch. Their First Blood match in early 06 is also underrated. Best match is still No Mercy 03.
Yep, that's the one! Wish those two had a longer match as they were both on fire at the time.

I wasn't really digging Angle much during the Cena/Angle feud in '05 but I didn't mind the Unforgiven match. Survivor Series one was just really overbooked if I recall.

Watched that triple threat with Jericho/Christian the other day and it's good stuff.

Looking at his stuff, Cena has had quite a few good triple threats.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down