Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #2394 (permalink)
Vader
You're a mong.

Vader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselves
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF1BOB View Post
Oh come on, you can't tell me you ain't are chuffed with this win, every other United fan on the internet is.

Don't diss the GOAT.

Why do you care what 'every' United fan thinks? They're just happy that Welbeck and Rooney got some goals (at least I am). I'm glad we got a win, one which was inevitable, but I'd have liked to have come close to doubling the actual score.

I'll always care far more about club football than international football (with the World Cup as a rare change to that) so I'll never be too overly excited about any England win outside of a tournament.