Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Smackdown 10/12, Main Event, Superstars & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #139 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Smackdown 10/12, Main Event, Superstars & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanboxmeer View Post
He'll probably get Chokeslammed after Kane no sells his useless submission finisher in about 3 months on PPV. And then he'll be jobbing to everyone, heel or face, for the RTWM. I imagine he'll enter the Royal Rumble at #30 to tease the fans that Bryan might actually win, and then he'll get Brogue Kicked by Sheamus the moment he climbs onto the ring for a record fastest elimination. He'll probably grow his hair out to look like a Troll Doll to match his beard and his spot on Mania will be him getting embarrassed by whatever celebrity they bring in for the show in a random unadvertised backstage segment. He's done, he`s been forever labelled as that joke Yes/No 18 seconds guy.
Cheer up.

I'm liking THE BAND.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!
Brye is online now   Reply With Quote