Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #566 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Walls
Approaching original violence

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Analyst View Post
Fitch is fun to watch if you watch one of his highlights.

Sonnen needs to keep training with Cesar Gracie/Vinny Magalhaes and add Catch Wrestling.

And Big Nog is still a Top HW. Dude would've beaten Mir. Even at 36 he still beats most of the UFC's HWs. They should match him up against Bigfoot

Only he didn't. He could have just finished Mir with strikes but chose to get cocky and go for the sub and even while dazed as fuck Mir still owned him and broke his shit. Nog may beat most of the newer guys coming up but as soon as he hits top 10 he gets owned. And I'm rather sure his arm will probably never be the same again and when you add onto that all his other really major surgeries and then you add that he has severe wear and tear, he's done soon imo. I think he beats Herman but it wouldn't shock me if Herman pulled it off.

Was kinda shocked to hear about Shields. Didn't expect that from him. But he manned up and took responsibility and he's gone for 6 months, so not much more to do about it.

Last edited by Walls Of The Jungle; 10-12-2012 at 08:47 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome