Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno & Seth Rollins.

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
TheSupremeForce
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000
Default Re: Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno & Seth Rollins.

By saying Rollins "Isn't that good," I merely meant that he's not someone who is ready to be tossed onto the main roster as a big deal. He's a solid worker who can put on great matches against quality opponents. He's also popular. He does have the advantage of youth, which is all the more reason to keep away from the main roster for as long as possible (at least if they want him to be a big deal). His mic work is awful, and that's after being in WWE developmental for two years where he's been consistently pushed as a big deal.

I just don't believe that he's a "game changing talent" by any stretch of the imagination. I don't feel that he should be NXT Champion either, mainly because the guy's held a title for pretty much the entire time he's been employed by the WWE. He should work on something else.
TheSupremeForce is offline   Reply With Quote