Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno & Seth Rollins.

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno & Seth Rollins.

Rollins has been a pretty good FCW champion, according to what I've seen on the Youtube. He's not main event, and he's still too much Punk, Jr. to put on any program directly WITH CM Punk every week. But "isn't that good," doesn't seem fair.

Also, he's got that charm people just like - like they enjoy watching Jeff Hardy, or in earlier days RVD. He doesn't have to come out, cut a 20 minute promo about how he hates you, your dog, and your grandmama. In fact, his recent spate of "Y YOU NOT RESPECT ME, LIL' HENNIG?!" promos have been kind of embarrassing. But he's young. He has time.

Ohno had some issues with getting cleared to sign with WWE to begin with, because of his Testosterone count being naturally abnormally high. I'm going to guess he went off any diet supplements during that time and is now getting his physique tightened up. <-- Total speculation alert.

Last edited by Asenath : 10-12-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Edited because I get McGillicutty and Steamboat confused sometimes.
Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote