Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #144 (permalink)
BruiserKC
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

After much soul-searching...I'm voting for Romney. I like Obama as a person, but he's not done the job we need as President. We have our deficit and national debt skyrocketing, we also have enemies who no longer respect us and friends who feel betrayed.

The whole thing with Libya really pushed me over the edge. If that was Bush, I guarantee every single newspaper in the country would have demanded for his impeachment.

Time has come and gone for compromise, we need someone who is going to start making the hard decisions to cut spending and all that we can out of the government that is non-essential. Meanwhile, Obama is worried about Sesame Street and the CPB, which BTW could survive without government funding as the CPB/NPR/PBS budget is $4 trillion, with federal funding being about $445 million. Sesame Street is a big enough cash cow that it would survive on its own.

The original heel commentators
BruiserKC is offline   Reply With Quote