Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #2103 (permalink)
Human Nature
Childish Gambino Is #1

Human Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friends

A soundtrack like SVR 07 would be perfect. Those songs were great and never became annoying even hearing them as many times as I did, ESPECIALLY while creating a superstar. Haha.
But seriously, when I hear songs from past games on the radio, or randomly somewhere, I have flashbacks of playing the games they were on! Ah, the memories. Haha.

Superstar themes will be annoying within the first night. Cult of Personality (with the static too) is my ringtone, so I hear that enough. Haha.
Human Nature is offline   Reply With Quote