Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #1358 (permalink)
Smoogle
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Smoogle needs to make some friendsSmoogle needs to make some friendsSmoogle needs to make some friendsSmoogle needs to make some friendsSmoogle needs to make some friendsSmoogle needs to make some friendsSmoogle needs to make some friendsSmoogle needs to make some friendsSmoogle needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudness View Post
I hope they won't do it on TV or I'll be pretty disappointed, if not outright pissed. It was lame enough with Cena calling The Rock Dwayne and doing retarded shoots. Imagine both of these guys stooping to that level, even if Punk did it I wouldn't expect The Rock to go that route, that's simply bush league. I'll watch some reality shows if I want to watch worked shoots, I watch wrestling for larger than life characters and the simple RL namecalling is a childish, uncreative and immature way to write a wrestling storyline. I don't care about Phil vs Dwayne aka two random dudes, I want Rock vs Punk, the amped up characters.
of course Punk is going to shoot him it's the only real way to say anything about the rock, besides saying he kisses Vinces ass so on and so forth...and them saying he does bad movies but he makes millions from it..i really wish rock could go heel he'd have more room to talk shit back
Smoogle is offline   Reply With Quote