Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #1356 (permalink)
Loudness
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Loudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sandrone View Post
WAAAAAH HE CALLED HIM PHILLIP! Y U NO USE WRESTLIN' NAMES ROCKY? WHY STOOP TO PHILLIP'S LVL!!!? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I hope they won't do it on TV or I'll be pretty disappointed, if not outright pissed. It was lame enough with Cena calling The Rock Dwayne and doing retarded shoots. Imagine both of these guys stooping to that level, even if Punk did it I wouldn't expect The Rock to go that route, that's simply bush league. I'll watch some reality shows if I want to watch worked shoots, I watch wrestling for larger than life characters and the simple RL namecalling is a childish, uncreative and immature way to write a wrestling storyline. I don't care about Phil vs Dwayne aka two random dudes, I want Rock vs Punk, the amped up characters.
Loudness is offline   Reply With Quote