Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Best Simpson's Treehouse of Horror

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: The Best Simpson's Treehouse of Horror

I just saw the new Treehouse episode. It was solid which is about as much as I can ask out of modern day Simpsons.

- The intro with the Simpsons cast as the Mayans seemed inordinately long and I would have rather had that time go to the
three shorts, but was still kinda funny.

- The weakest of the three shorts was The Black Hole one. It was kinda funny but didn't have a great payoff, mainly because we've already seen Halloween shorts end in a similar way.

- The best one was the Paranormal Activity parody. They probably should have had that one close the special, but oh well. It was a very good and well done parody of the first PA film. Homer shined greatly here and they got some nice visual and verbal gags out of it.

- The Back ot the Future parody to close out was solid too. It was great having Jon Lovitz come back to play Artie Ziff and although we have seen the multiple Homer thing done before, they still got some good jokes out of it.

So yeah, solid special overall.

TOP FIVE FAVORITE SURVIVOR SERIES TEAMS OF ALL TIME

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote