Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #126 (permalink)
O10101
Learning to break kayfabe

O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul GOONman View Post
How so? Biden, if anything, came off as child in how he acted when Ryan was responding and his constant interrupting of the moderator and Ryan made him look like a fool. I guess getting "killed" means trying to have an adult conversation while the one you're talking too keeps making faces and over talking you.
And what would you say about the first debate between Mitt & Obama?

I mean this quote here makes me want to do a Biden laugh and shake of the head. Mitt Romney acted like a jerk in the first debate, interrupting and everything, yet he was looked at as stronger than Obama because of this. Now you want to switch that around and say that Biden doing basically the same thing means he is just an asshole who lost the debate

How Ryan could be seen winning a debate in which he dodged question after question, even dodging the moderator when she specifically asked him for specifics about his answers, I just don't understand that way of thinking. It's been clear that both Mitt and Ryan have no substance and no facts to back up anything they are saying, and I hope Obama presses ole Mittens on this in the next debate.

For me personally, Obama's debate left me feeling down and not really fired up anymore at all. But Biden reinvigorated me, set the fire under my feet again, and i'm feeling good again about this ticket. THAT is exactly what they needed, they needed to show their supporters that they WILL fight back and not sit there and take it. If I was Obama I would literally look Mittens in the eyes and demand that he explain his policies, explain how he intends to do his plans without burdening the middle class like he claims he can. Because if Mittens thinks the American people are stupid enough to just grab onto his idea with no substance behind it, then that's just a slap in the face.

"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote