Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If CM Punk held the title until July 25, 2019....

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Shazayum
Moron
Premium

Shazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missed
Default Re: If CM Punk held the title until July 25, 2019....

If you're a CM Punk fan I would imagine you'd want or expect him to not be at this level for the rest of his career; I'm sure he doesn't. Also, I don't see how your question is relevant to the topic. There isn't anyone credible (except besides Orton), but that's why you build up stars and build up their credibility so that they ARE credible enough to hold the title. There are better ways to restore the title's credibility than driving away audiences and giving a wrestler an extremely long title reign. You're still ignoring the fact that audiences will be put off by such a long reign and WWE can't afford to do that; its popularity has died down considerably in the past number of years. The business has changed considerably since the 1950's and a reign THAT long wouldn't work.