Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If CM Punk held the title until July 25, 2019....

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
MyBloodyValentine
Moron

MyBloodyValentine should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMyBloodyValentine should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMyBloodyValentine should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMyBloodyValentine should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: If CM Punk held the title until July 25, 2019....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerLove View Post
So are you implying that CM Punk will never be above the title? Are you a CM Punk fan or what, lol?

This is a ridiculous idea and this would put off so many viewers.

That's exactly what I'm saying and of course I'm a fan of our WWE champion. CM Punk will never be above the title, there's just something about him that doesn't give the same feeling somebody like Kurt Angle or Cena does. I also asked you a question and I got no answer. At the current state, excluding Cena, who can you name that deserves the WWE title that wouldn't ruin its credibility? Someone like Dolph Ziggler, for example, would ruin the credibility because he's not even near that level. The Miz would also ruin its credibility. The Rock is above it. I just can't think of anybody.