Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #2084 (permalink)
bme
Getting over in the mid-card

bme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Superstar entrance music as the menu music ? screw that and the generic music in WWE '12, bring back the music from artist.
Also i'd rather they have music playing during a match than commentary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
C'mon man! Seriously? How hard is it to include this match. Triple Threat Tag matches are incredibly fun and I haven't been able to enjoy them since SvR06. If they aren't ever going to go back to 8 person matches, at least bring back the triple threat tag matches Yukes! Seriously.
Triple Threat Tornado Tag (Hardcore, Ladder)
It was the match i loved playing the most in SYM/HCTP and with the new physics system it wouldn't been crazy.

They need to bring back these matches also:

Elimination Tornado 6-Man Tag
Elimination Table Tornado 6-Man Tag
Lumber Jack
3 Stages of Hell

Last edited by bme : 10-12-2012 at 01:26 PM.
bme is offline   Reply With Quote