Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #629 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
I'm saying nothing.

LC I have started to pick up that you asking questions isn't really indicative of your alignment but there are still questions which you ask which i'm sure you already know the answer to and so I think you're scum when you ask them. Also can I have three scum reads please?
If there are questions I ask which you think I already know the answer too then it's likely I'm not asking to get the answer. I'm asking to get a response for a read. It's usually something specific that I've picked up. I rarely do that though. I'm not saying I don't ask questions as scum but I'd say it's overwhelmingly a town trait of mine. As scum I don't care nor do I pay attention.

sig via CHAMP and ABH