Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Future 'Mania locations in North America

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: Wrestlemania 30 venue??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbo1994 View Post
The rumor mill has been doing overdrive for the past few weeks. some are suggesting wrestle-mania 30 will be in Madison square garden to apprehend with tradition, however as VKM only seems to have arena's for wrestle-mania now, that seems unlikely, correct me if wrong but a WWE insider was quoted saying that the venue would be of "Olympic proportions" this lead me to start to think London could be the venue. does anybody here know if a venue has been confirmed yet, or are they still deliberating on where to host such an event???
thanks
From the last thing I heard, it's between Memorial Coliseum in L.A. and Madison Square Graden in NYC.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote