Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #557 (permalink)
TCE
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

TCE 251 - 500TCE 251 - 500TCE 251 - 500TCE 251 - 500TCE 251 - 500
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

I would like Fitch if he made more of an attempt to atleast try to finish someone. I know, he plays the game by its rules. If he can lay on someone every fight for 15 minutes and win a decision, so be it. He picks up his paycheck and goes home. But that isn't going to win him any fans. If every fighter in the UFC did that, then the UFC would go out of business quickly. I just think he should make more of an effort in his fights to try and finish someone or atleast posture up and do some ground and pound. He doesn't do anything when he gets someone down. Even though your job is to win, you should try and entertain the fans as well who are the ones paying to see you actually fight, not dry hump someone round after round. I'm sorry, but his style of not fighting gets to me, because it is exactly that, not fighting.

I also agree, any opponent he is up against should be doing serious takedown defense in training, He's playing by the rules and getting a way with it but it's horrible to watch.