Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #2073 (permalink)
Human Nature
Childish Gambino Is #1

Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetStokedOnIt View Post
Thank fucking fuck for this. I have no clue whose idea it was to have one generic music track for the main menus of WWE 12, but I can only hope they've been fired. That production music track will be forever burned into my brain.
Yeah, that thing was horrendous! It put me in a trance everytime I was at a menu screen!

But I still wish they would do just random songs. They haven't done that since 2010 (maybe a few in 2011, I forget).
I mean, superstar songs will get pretty annoying cause we hear them all the time already.
I want random good songs like they used to have! Made the game more enjoyable (even though it's a minor detail)
AND you could set those good songs as entrance music for some CAWs if you'd like.

It's absolutely ridiculous that KOTR isn't in Universe! I figured it wouldn't be. There's always something!
What's the point of even having it in the game then??
Cool, I win it, then what? It won't be fun after the first time, and will barely be fun to try the first time.
Of course next year it'll be BIG news that KOTR is in Universe Mode now!!!
It's just annoying, but definitely not a deal breaker.
This game really is JAMMED packed with some great stuff!
I'm just now remembering all the new gameplay features like the infinite finishers, OMG moments, and how they'll go for the pin early like a real match (or something I heard).

Last edited by Human Nature : 10-12-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Human Nature is offline   Reply With Quote