Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #212 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
One final thing to add here and that's how Impact ended. Finally, FINALLY the build for Aries/Hardy reached a fever pitch. That promo by Aries lit a fire behind this, behind my interest, and behind the real progression of where this is headed. Don't know if I can say Aries went full heel tonight, however, that heat might follow him over to Arizona come Sunday. Sheesh what a promo. Talk about taking a page out of the Punker's book. Loved it for what it was. Hard pressed for me to really think all of it was scripted (too naive?). That's sometimes the route you need to take to makes things better. Make it more legit. Always seems to add that little bit more. The kayfabe fantasy is always enough to sell us as fans, sure. Yet I know a lot would probably agree with me that throwing in some honest elements in the mix is always a recipe for a better program.
I think it begs the question is Austin Aries actually turning heel or was that a set up for a Hardy heel turn Sunday (be it with or without the Aces and 8's) ? Is Aries actually the face with a legitimate grievance against company brass ?