Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #1320 (permalink)
Frakkles

Frakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Well, I'm not stupid. I know it's a lot more complicated than 'put someone over Rock, make them for life' but it's a mother fucking start.

It's more than just me being a 'jaded fan' or a 'mark' for whoever, it's a matter of building stars. Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler are just examples of guys who are just bellow that Main Event status so I thought using them would make sense.

I wouldn't be entirely opposed to Sheamus beating Rock since he's still a relatively new Main Event guy but he's getting the Triple H push so I don't think it would benefit him as much as it would someone who hasn't broken through to the Main Event yet.

All of these theories aren't based on the current booking anyway because I think we can all agree that the current booking is at least 60% bullshit.
Frakkles is offline   Reply With Quote