Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #7207 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Yeah. It's not cheap, that much I can tell you lol. It really depends on what way you go about it but either way, if you go for around 5 days, including flights/hotel, Mania tix, HOF tix, Raw tix, spending money and if you want to do it comfortably you're probably talking around the 2k mark I'd imagine. Obviously, you can do it cheaper than that and staying in NYC, the accommodation is going to be the killer so the price will go up or down depending on where you stay. For convenience sakes, going the package route is very hassle free. It's done all in one go and all you have to do is sort out your flight and any extra hotel nights if you want them. But the prices are going up for those every year and it's actually getting a bit ridiculous if you ask me. For Mania 25 I did it all separately. For 26 went Platinum Package and for 27/28 went Silver. This year I don't have any tickets yet and don't even know if I can make the trip. I'm still thinking about. Trying to magic money out of thin air isn't easy, haha.
Yeah, I didn't think it would be cheap. I'd love to go to the Hall of Fame as well as Raw after Mania, I wouldn't mind not going to those though and only going to Mania, I'd just feel I'd have to go to the others due to the fact that you're in the area, it's on so why not!

I don't think I'll look to go to Wrestlemania 29, but I think I will definitely look into it for Wrestlemania 30. With it being the 30th edition of Mania, you can bet your bottom dollar that something big is going to happen or some special moment is going to be created, whether that is Austin wrestling, The Undertakers last ever match in the squared circle etc.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome