Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #555 (permalink)
Myers
There are players and then there are pieces

Myers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselves
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

After watching the countdown of UFC 153, I can't help but feel sorry for Bonnar. His strategy is to come forward, take some punishment, and try to get inside. When has anyone taken punishment from Silva and continued. It just baffles me that he's banking on his granite chin to take some shots. If his chin holds up, this is going to be a brutal fight. The only thing Bonnar has going for him is that Silva could break his hands from pounding Bonnar's head in.

I am waiting for someone to de-rail the hype train of Glover Teixera, but that won't be this saturday.

I don't mind who wins Silva/Fitch since I like both fighters. Fitch is really the only fighter that LnP's who gets a pass from me. He goes out there grinds out a decision, get his win bonus, does the post fight and basically gives a big "fuck you" to Dana and everyone else. He doesn't apologize for not finishing like GSP does every time, he goes out there and pisses off everyone.

Big Nog got fed a UFC CAN so he'll most likely win unless he's just completely done for.