Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #577 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Dan unvoted ZigglerMark, waiting for a claim, then voted back later on when he saw Ziggler was on but not posting here. That is typical Town Dan in my opinion.

Mikey waited, then posted "eh, shep" with a vote. provided no reads on anyone, just acting innocent (normal scum routine for him)

MDP voted MetalX one time because he was an Arsenal fan. being funny or not, at that point with like 12/15 votes that looks scummy to me.

IMP unvoted and went for Magic (who had been offline for a bit, so no real motive) when the vote was at about 12/15 (also after the claim)

Hit girl voted after the claim (probably thinking it was fake, or she's scum and knew he had to go)

Skyfall unvoted once he saw a similar flavor writeup. then voted back the next page because he realized that was stupid, and the nexus role wasn't too conveniently written.

scum: Mikey, IMP, MDP

town: CP (he is usually nice to me when he is scum), dan, Doc

The Swiss Superman