Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Booker Profiles

Thread: Booker Profiles
View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 01:34 AM   #159 (permalink)
Frakkles

Frakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friends
Default Re: Booker Profiles

Username: Frakkles (It's a nickname, just go with it.)
Name & Age: Luke, 20.
Live: London, England.
My Thread: TNA 2013: A Revolution.
My Favourite Thread: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed (iMac is probably my favourite booker from what I've seen so far. Love the shit out of that thread.)
What I Like Most About Booking: The opportunity to play with ideas and storylines with characters that you've developed an emotional attachment. I hate it when my favourite wrestlers are getting jobbed out or made to look stupid when I know they could be doing something far better. Fantasy booking allows me the opportunity to try and fix that.
Contact me: New here so I'm guessing nobody cares. That and I don't know anyone here!
My Favourite Promotion & Wrestler (Non BTB): WWE & Dolph Ziggler.
Frakkles is offline   Reply With Quote