Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 01:23 AM   #204 (permalink)
ceeder
Tiger Driver '91

ceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friends
Default Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

I just want to say that I absolutely fucking hate this King Mo clown being added to Roode/Storm. This is the culmination of a year long, personal feud that did not require any intervention from anybody else. Complete garbage.

If they were insisting on him being in a match, put him in the tag titles match or some shit. Not this beauty of a bout, because we know he will have a part to play. Now I can't see Roode winning at all, even though a Storm win was always more likely anyhow.

They have almost ruined the match for me by introducing this idiot.

Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline   Reply With Quote